You've got exactly 48 hours to transform your room from drab to delightful. Here is Hip Home's list of time-saving ideas that will have you prepared to complete the task. Give your home makeover project fresh legs with these tips!
By Kelly Richardson
December 31, 1969
Enough can't be said about being prepared to complete a home or room makeover project. The worst thing that can happen to you is to get about halfway through a project and realize you forgot a vital piece of the puzzle. Thinking about some simple ideas can have you prepared to complete your home or room makeover
project. From inspiration to clean-up, follow these time-saving ideas to get the room makeover project right.
Room Makeover Time Saving Ideas
- Inspiration. Know the intended shape of your room makeover ideas will allow you to work without pausing to consider your makeover options.
- Dimensions. One of the best time-saving ideas for your home makeover project is to have the measurements of doors, windows, and walls handy.
- Helpers. Asking people to help you complete your home makeover ideas is good because most tasks can be completed by anyone.
As far as materials are concerned, room makeover ideas go much smoother when everything is on hand. Make a list of ingredients you'll need to complete your home makeover projects and group them by type. You're less likely to forget the items that help your ideas get off the ground.
More Home Makeover Time-Saving Ideas
About the Author
- Painting Ideas. Clean walls, masking tape, drop cloths, spackling compound, putty knife, fine grit sandpaper, rags, paintbrushes, stepstool, and fans.
- Carpentry Ideas. Measuring tape, level, straightedge, chalk line, pencil, stud finder, drill and bits, screwdrivers, hammer, nails, pliers, and handsaw.
- Fabric Ideas. Sharp scissors, thread, needles, pins, marking pen, sewing machine, hem tape, iron and board, measuring tape, and fabric glue.
A freelance writer, researcher and teacher, Kelly Richardson has over 15 years of creative and technical writing experience. He teaches secondary Honors-level English and writes for a variety of clients in specialized industries such as medicine, technology and education. Kelly holds Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in English and Education from Georgia State University. He is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Educational Policy & Leadership.
*Before you apply any of the advice described on the Hip-home.com website, you should consider if the advice is safe and suitable for your individual home situation and consult experts as necessary to evaluate the suitability for your circumstances.